RE: [spidey-jazz] '67 DVD Collection

  • Sean Smailes
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 28, 2004
      so would this mean that the complete songs have been "re-mastered"?   or just audio from that particular part of the show?
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 28, 2004
        Alas, there apparently are no master tapes of just the songs. The restoration was from the episode masters which is why there is some variation in sound and sight from one to the next.

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 29, 2004
          Jonathan,

          Are you related to Paul Soles by any chance??

          Dan

          <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1299rfv3u/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=groups/S=1705018354:HM/EXP=1088531686/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http://companion.yahoo.com>

          <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2128215/rand=466681057>