Re: [spidey-jazz] Re: "POWER DRIVE" -- Johnny Pearson

  • Mr Michael Kuhn
    Message 1 of 36 , Aug 25, 2010
      Hi Henry ~

           Even though you may not have Yahoo, you can still be invited (because I
      have done it for / to people who have diff email services, like you do) to Yahoo
      I/M.

           M I K E

      Message 36 of 36 , Sep 1, 2010
        Good idea.  I just threw mine up there.  The zip is name powerdrive_ring.

        From: Jerry <jerryscullion@...>
        Subject: [spidey-jazz] Spiderman 60's Music Ringtone
        To: spidey-jazz@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Wednesday, 1 September, 2010, 15:22

        Hey -

        Speaking of Ringtones, I "make" my own on my iPhone, with a great little app called iToner.

        So, I always loved this one particular, super jazzy musical piece, in the ORIGIN OF SPIDERMAN episode, when Peter first discovers the wall crawling ability, and says ".....am i going mad?...I'm like a wall crawling human spider!" - -he then proceeds to jump around, etc.

        Well,during this sequence, they played a really quick, brassy version of the theme, that they don't really ever use again. I loved that quick piece of music, but alas, could never find it.

        So, I "sanpped" that music off the DVD, edited it, and made a 30second mp3 out of it, and I use it as a ringtone.

        So, I could probably send it to whoever wants it, if you shoot me an email - it's a great piece , and a great ringtone!!

        Let me know if you want it -

        Jerry