THE FUGITIVE: The Iron Maiden

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 3:39 PM
      Just watched this, and just before the end of Act IV, heard a piece of "Spidey" music. It's this really loud, frightening piece I believe was heard during BLOTTO when the city was being destroyed, and again in ROLLARAMA over the opening scene. (I may be off here, this is just off the top of my head.)

      The credits listed PETE RUGOLO as doing the score, can't be sure if he did it all, or if what I heard was an "insert" added just for a few seconds (more of the piece is heard on SPIDER-MAN than in this FUGITIVE episode).

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pete_Rugolo