Re: Fantastic Four

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 30, 2010
      "James Fielding" wrote:
      "No, Hoyt Curtin did it. Some tracks were recycled from Jonny Quest too."

      Yeah, some years back I got a collection of Hanna-Barbera music, and apparently Hoyt Curtin did ALMOST everything for them back in those days.

      The JONNY QUEST music (which someone here traded me a CD of) turned up in a lot of later shows, including SPACE GHOST, FANTASTIC FOUR, probably a lot of others I imagine.

      Henry
    • moleculoids
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 16, 2010
        Also, a man named Ted Nichols was listed as the musical director for this and all the 1967 HB superhero shows. Hoyt Curtin is not credited, though about half (or more) of the music is from Jonny Quest. The Hoyt Curtin music can be found on the Jonny Quest Project CD which is out of print, but sometimes available on eBay. What I would love to find is the new music done for the 1967 shows (FF, Herculoids, Mightor, etc.) which I'm assuming was done by Ted Nichols. So far I've had no luck finding that.

        --- In spidey-jazz@yahoogroups.com, "profh0011" <profh@...> wrote:

        > "James Fielding" wrote:
        > "No, Hoyt Curtin did it. Some tracks were recycled from Jonny Quest too."
        >

        > Yeah, some years back I got a collection of Hanna-Barbera music, and apparently Hoyt Curtin did ALMOST everything for them back in those days.
        >

        > The JONNY QUEST music (which someone here traded me a CD of) turned up in a lot of later shows, including SPACE GHOST, FANTASTIC FOUR, probably a lot of others I imagine.
        >

        > Henry

      • Rallo
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 17, 2010
          I've been looking for some sort of compilation CD with the mid/late '60s Hanna Barbera sci-fi incidental movie for years. I'm gonna go ahead and rip the audio from a few cartoons and make my own little compilation and post it to YouTube.

          Here's a FF link for that Jony Quest CD

          http://www.filefactory.com/file/b2h237d/n/Incidental_Themes_from_Johnny_Quest.zip

          And here's one for all my Spidey Tunes

          http://www.filefactory.com/file/b2h2424/n/Spidey_Tunes.zip