Re: [spidey-jazz] Re: What I summized so far..

  • Mark Antonelli
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 30, 2010
      Yes,  I'd be very interested in any Ray Ellis tracks, too.  Can you post a list?

      thanks,

      Mark

      At 12:11 PM 7/30/2010, you wrote:

      Hi,

           Tell everyone on the board that I have ALL of the Spidey music.  That's right, I have it all!  If anyone needs anything, let me know...

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 30, 2010
        Gentlemen and Ladies,

        I was also wondering who produced the music for the old Marvel Super Heroes cartoon series (you know, with Thor, Hulk, Iron Man, Captain America, and the Sub-Mariner).  I would love to get a hold of some of that old stuff, especially the music used for the Mighty Thor cartoons.  Any info would be greatly appreciated.

        Matt

        I tried using the link to listen to the Amazing Spiderband songs but I could not get them to play. The link took me to the site, but I was not able to play them.

        Did anyone else have similar issue? Are these available anywhere else? I ordered this CD a few years back, only to have the order cancelled by the company ("CD Baby"- I think ) because they were out of stock.

        Thanks.

        Tom

        --- In spidey-jazz@ yahoogroups. com, "frysson_qc" <frysson_qc@. ..> wrote:

        > Hey group,
        >
        > I've came across these links so far:
        >
        > To listen to The Amazing Spider-Band
        > http://apps. bebo.com/ my-band/artist/ theamazingspider band
        > Two thumbs up guys.
        >
        > To download covers from Moxxi
        > http://www.freewebs .com/spidermanso ngs/moxxi. htm
        > Click on the first row of pics, each pic is a link to download a song.
        >
        > A very interesting podcast (by Cliff Nestra)
        > http://playlist. citr.ca/podcasti ng/audio/ 20080520- 130334-to- 20080520- 140549.mp3
        > Only about season 2 and 3.
        >
        > Still looking for something clean from Ray Ellis and Bob Harris.

      • James Fielding
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 30, 2010
          Try here, track 4 - 'Lost In Space'.
          You should recognize the other tracks on the same album too.

          I found the actual CD back in 1994 from Josef Weinberger Ltd distributed it.   The music dates back to the late 50's & issued on 78rpm LPs for radio & TV stations.    Beatbox own it now.

          Best,
          James.

          Sent: Friday, July 30, 2010 8:22 PM