my spider-man original comic art on youtube

  • thugie33637
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2009
      I'm currently adding another video right now, but here's a link to my youtube page where you can check out some of my spider-man comic art. I used the band Volume's 'Tribute to Spider-Man' for a slide show I did as well. If you want to purchase their cd The Amazing Spider-Band, its over on CDBaby. It is a MUST for any fan of the 60s spider-man cartoon. Spidey Jazzers are pretty hip so everyone probably already owns it!

      http://www.youtube.com/user/thugie1

      vince