What's the difference is Draft-6 & Draft-6A ?

  • rowrr_pfett
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2005
      I'm a bit new to Cyberboard, but I see that these two SNS.gbx files
      have different dates (1/18/2004 & 1/24/2004). Did anything else
      change?

      The reason I'm asking is that I've created a modified counter set for
      the game, but I used "Draft 06" as my starting point. (I found a few
      corrections, too...)

      I have also made a "Quest Game" scenario, plus I did GSN's for the
      additional Scenarios: 15, 16, & 17.

      Thanks,

      -Logan
    • Gary Exelby
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 2005
        Since I am unfamiliar with Cyberboard, is there any way you could fill me in
        on your new Quest scenarios?
        > I'm a bit new to Cyberboard, but I see that these two SNS.gbx files
        > have different dates (1/18/2004 & 1/24/2004). Did anything else
        > change?
        >
        > The reason I'm asking is that I've created a modified counter set for
        > the game, but I used "Draft 06" as my starting point. (I found a few
        > corrections, too...)
        >

        > I have also made a "Quest Game" scenario, plus I did GSN's for the
        > additional Scenarios: 15, 16, & 17.
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > -Logan

      • rowrr_pfett
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 4, 2005
          --- In spi_sns@yahoogroups.com, "Gary Exelby" <xlb@s...> wrote:
          > Since I am unfamiliar with Cyberboard, is there any way you could
          fill me in
          > on your new Quest scenarios?

          In Cyberboard, a "scenario" is a collection of game components,
          grouped together to aid players with PBeM games. The Quest Scenario
          that I created contains the components necessary to play all twelve of
          Swords & Sorcery's existing Quests, plus one additional Quest Legend,
          which requires some new counters (this new 'Quest M' is optional).

          Scenarios 15, 16, & 17 are for the Army Game (just like the ones in
          this group's "Files" section). Each one is designed for three players
          and they were adapted from this page on Rick Heli's "Spotlight On
          Games" website: http://www.spotlightongames.com/variant/s+s.html

          I created all four of these gsn's from my modified Gamebox, but before
          I release them, I wanted to make sure that I'm not missing something
          from Steven's "Draft-6A" Gamebox (because I used his "Draft-6" to
          create mine).

          The distribution zip that I'm preparing has a full write-up of the new
          Quest legend, plus html renditions of the additional character cards.

          Also, does anyone know if I need to distribute the gamebox, or just
          the gsn files?

          Thanks,

          -Logan