Spelljammer to Fate Conversion

  • joshua crocker
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2012
      Hi All,
      I've been working on a miniseries to show off the Fate based rpg Legend of
      Anglerre, set in the Spelljammer universe. As a result I've begun to
      convert Spelljammer into the Anglerre system. You can find my efforts here
      http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/joshspelljammer/wikis/main-page.
      Right now all I have is information about races and spell casters. I'm
      hopeing to add information about ships by the end of next month.

      If your not familiar with Legends of Anglerre there is a review here:
      http://www.flamesrising.com/legends-of-anglerre-review/. There is also a
      rules summery here:http://tinyurl.com/834qnsw (PDF).

      I'd appreciate any feedback, thank you.