In the Valley

  • jimwynhoff@lvcm.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2001
      Team Estes,
      Please e-mail me your phone number to jwynhoff@...
      I'll be in the valley this weekend.

      Jim
    • bluesbear23@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2001
        909-645-9398 is my phone so call me and good to know you're still alive bro
        you kind fell off the face of the earth for a while where ya been...I got my
        first ride on a side hack as a pilot  and according to the popular vote I may
        have some natural  talen at that however it doesn't require as much skill or
        physical abilities as the speedwaybikes.  I'll lool forward to hearing from
        ya Bro'  .... Kodiak #350.