ICE standings

  • DBacksGrrl@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2001
      01/31/01

      Hello Fellow Ice Heads!!

      Here are the Results and Point Standings after Colorado Springs, CO.

      Bike Results For:
      Colorado Springs, CO
      1ST PLACE: Charlie Venegas
      2ND PLACE: Pat Litt
      3RD PLACE: Anthony Barlow

      Bike Points Standings:

      #1 Charlie Venegas San Bernadino, CA 95
      #2 Anthony Barlow Merseyside, England 66
      #3 Nick FaFard Montreal, Quebec 58
      #4 James Mann Manchester, England 55
      #5 Pat Litt Golden Colorado 45
      #6 Shawn Hurley Westminster, Colorado 43
      #7 Peter Boast England 27
      #8 John Oneill Newport Beach, CA 18
      #8 Scott Courtney Glasgow, Scotland 18
      #9 Cameron Brooks Colorado Springs, CO 15
      #10 Bobby Richards Colorado Springs, Colorado13
      #10 Dave Carter Fairbanks, Alaska 13
      #11 Brent Densford Myrtle Beach, SC 10
      #11 Rob Cooling Chester, England 10
      #11 Dean Garrod Norfolk, England 10
      #11 Wayne Jones Lake Charles, Louisiana 10
      #12 Bill Hermant Sparks, Nevada 6
      #13 Paul Hitchcock Bakersfield, CA 4
      #13 Brad Sauer Bakersfield, CA 4
      #13 Cal Harrington Grand Junction Colorado 4
      #14 Jeremy Midkiff Possom Cove, LA 2
      Greg Starcivic Lomita, California
      Randy DiFrancesco Bakersfield California
      Robert Arms Greenville, South Carolina

      I will be joining the tour for the next few races and will
      update the races
      the SAME weekend!! We will also update the website as soon as
      possible after
      each race!

      Thank You!

      Chris Lee