Re: [speedwaybikes] Speedway on cement ?

  • Teamcoyote@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2000
      Rudy,

      You might want to talk to Billy Janeiro, Mike Faria, AJ Jones or Matt King
      they raced at the Cow Palace indoor race last year during the A&A reunion
      along with the Dirt Trackers.  They were using regular speedway tires from
      what noticed.  It looked like a tuff ride also.

      Ted Taylor also had some indoors in Orland in the past and he raced his
      Speedway bike and smoked everyone.  He said a lot of Clorox on the tires
      helped him.

      Hope that helps,
      Team Coyote

      In a message dated 11/30/2000 8:55:30 PM Pacific Standard Time,
      speedwayracer@... writes:

      Hi All;

      Inquiring minds (well me anyway) want to know:

      Has anyone raced speedway on cement (and I dont mean an unpreped track).
      What kind of tires do you use? Do you still get sideways like on dirt? How
      big
      was the track? I may have an idea for when it rains.....

      Rudy