track/tires

  • flyingfrog27
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1 8:30 AM
      tight rope.
      Even when it's done perfectly only a few riders can take advantage of it (very few). <<<<
             Brad that's what makes it so exciting ,few guys
       who do something different ,riding different line than
      anyone else.Watching a bunch of guys hugging the pipe
      all the time is boring.
              I'm not sure about only very few riders taking
      advantage of it though ;in Owego even our teenage sensation Cam Rafferty is not affraid to ride outside line and he's relatively inexperienced rider.

      the deep stuff because the cheesy 8mm knob works best on the smoothest,shortest and safest inside groove.<<<<
              In Owego we have quite few unwise riders
      who are flyyyyin' in this deep stuff all night long on
      their "cheese 8mm knob".

      which would
      favor the outside line, but these tires are not readily available.<<<<
               How about Pirellis ,they're both deeper and harder?

              Alex