BOWLING TOURNAMENT & RIDER POINTS FUND AWARDS

  • Jessi DuBois
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2012
      There is a fun speedway event coming up in December! :)

      Concourse Lanes
      3364 E. La Palma Ave.
      Anaheim, CA 92806
      Sunday, December 2nd, 2012

      Bowling: 1-4:00pm
      Teams of 4, $100 a team. *$53 from each team goes directly into riders's point fund*
      Bowling shoes are not included.
      Sign-ups will begin at 12pm.
      Bowling will start promptly at 1:00pm.
      Each team will bowl 2 consecutive games against themselves. You are bowling for total pins. (combined from your 2 games) Top 4 scores will move on to bowl a 3rd game, where the top 2 scoring teams will bowl against each other to determine the "Main Event Winner." 3rd and 4th scoring teams will bowl against each other to determine the "Consi Winner."

      Rider Points Fund Awards: 4-5:00pm
      Although welcome speeches and thank yous for the season may begin while bowling is still finishing, D-1 riders who scored top 10 in overall points and support riders who scored top 5 for IMS and Costa Mesa will receive their awards and point fund money at 4:00pm.

      Please contact me to sign-up for this event!
      (951) 310-2216

      *~! Jessi Lee !~*
    • Doug Nicol
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2012
        How many of these things are we going to have a year ? I can't tell you the exact date of the last one but it was after I broke my back and that was the first meeting of the season @ Costa Mesa(April 28th. ) ...I guess this is a fun beating of the Horse though "is he still breathing " ? Doug Nicol

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 2, 2012
          Will riders have to be in proper bowling attire or leathers in order to receive point fund money?

        • TMGracing@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 3, 2012
            Nice one Paul. Now play nice.
          • Jessi
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 3, 2012
              Doug, its just a way to add money into the point fund and for everyone to hang out and have fun :) I surely hope you'll participate this time :) you and your family has both times before :)

              Paul, you are silly .. you can wear whatever you want! :)

              Gary, Paul is always nice :)

              Already have 6 teams signed up, would love to have everyone join us!