IMS Western States Sign Up

  • dogynn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2012

      If you would like to sign up for the Western States race this Friday please let us know by this evening 7 pm.  We are running all divisions.   D1 priority will be given according to track support as printed in the 2012  license packet.  We will post the field as soon as its confirmed. 714 255 0088, or email

      Thanks you and see everyone Friday
    • Mike Fuson
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2012
        Can u put me on the program please?