2nd Annual Speedway Bowling Tournament!!

  • Jessi DuBois
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2012
      Riders, mechanics, family, spectators and friends!

      There are still a select number of spaces available for the 2nd annual speedway bowling tournament THIS Sunday, June 3rd at 1pm at Concourse Lanes in Anaheim.

      ALL proceeds from this event go directly into the "Point Fund" for the riders, which is given directly to them at the end of the racing season.

      Teams are based on 4 people - a rider and 3 others - $25, plus $3.50 shoe rental if you don't have your own, to bowl a minimum of 2 games. Highest scoring teams will go on to bowl 3, maybe bowl 4 games.

      This event was A LOT of fun last year and is expected to be just as fun, if not more fun this year!

      Prizes are being added as well as silent auction items!

      We still have a few complete team openings for those with a complete team of 4 wishing to sign up, as well as openings for individual bowlers.

      To sign up please call me at (951) 310-2216 or email me at missjessilee@...

      I look forward to seeing you all there. This is a great event that raises a lot of $ for our riders!

      *~! Jessi Lee !~*
    • Phone

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 1, 2012
            I'll have you know that Captain Methane will be there Sunday to lead the Twisted Wristers. I don't have a team yet, but if you come join me at Concourse in Anaheim, we'll have a ton of fun - All in the name of the Speedway Points Fund!

            Gauntlet tossed.

            dw