Awesome Gumball Sponsor!

  • Billy Hamill
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1 9:46 AM
      Thanks must go to Patrick Patterson of Patterson Print Shops! Patrick has offered to print us a FULL COLOR 4 page program for the event which will have some very neat photo's in of Gumball Rally's gone by. They print the Victorville programs which are excellent quality and have shops in Upland, Hesperia and Moreno Valley.

      Dr Gumball is accepting further sponsorships of heats!
    • East Coast Speedway Promotions
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1 9:55 AM
        Billy,

        That is great news. I just wanted to say one of the highlights of my trip was checking out what a great job you, Christina, Uncle Doug, The Hagon Family, Joker Geoff and everyone else who has helped, has done with the junior program. You can definitely see and feel a great vibe coming from the whole thing. The teamwork and smiles on the kids faces are priceless. Good work! I look forward to replicating the program in NY in the sometime near future!

        Jason

        To: speedwaybikes@yahoogroups.com; speedwaybikes2@yahoogroups.com
        From: gumballrally2012@...
        Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 09:46:53 -0800
        Subject: [speedwaybikes] Awesome Gumball Sponsor!

        Thanks must go to Patrick Patterson of Patterson Print Shops! Patrick has offered to print us a FULL COLOR 4 page program for the event which will have some very neat photo's in of Gumball Rally's gone by. They print the Victorville programs which are excellent quality and have shops in Upland, Hesperia and Moreno Valley.

        Dr Gumball is accepting further sponsorships of heats!

      • David Brant
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 1 10:34 AM
          Billy, I cannot help as I am retired, but I would like to know if you would like the extra banner we used at the races with Brant Engineering/ Billy Hamill on it. If you don't wish to have it..possibly a junior rider. I can ship it...xxxoo Dave

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 3 7:57 AM
            Dave
            I would love to have that banner!It would be cool to hang in the shop.My address is 1788 #101 La Costa Meadows Dr. San Marcos CA 92078.Hope you and Judy are well.

            Thanks
            Billy