television shots IMS ?

  • captivespirits@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2010
      What's up ? I'm just being lazy today got the TV on the TRU or the old Court TV channel, they're doing the show "Most Daring" . There are a few incidents about speedway racing but all of the clips are from Auburn Ca. .  Any chance Shawn can pull some strings and get some clips from IMS on TV ? It's kind of funny to watch, there was one clip with either Tommy or Bobby Hedden  losing it in turns 1& 2 then the rider less bike drives on its own with no rider to flip over the wall in between turns 3&4 but the sound effects they used were from a two stroke...... .
    • East Coast Speedway Promotions
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2010
        Maybe Andy has something from 2009 that can be used, as for 2010 stuff that was all shot by Howie and I have been trying to get a hold of him numerous times since October and left messages with no luck. I am still hoping to get the last two weeks tapes from IMS!

        To: speedwaybikes@yahoogroups.com
        From: captivespirits@...
        Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 18:12:20 -0500
        Subject: [speedwaybikes] television shots IMS ?

      • TMGracing@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 2, 2010
          Good luck with that Ive been trying to get one race from june. Ok tell us we don't want to buy video's

          Gary

          To: speedwaybikes@yahoogroups.com
          From: captivespirits@...
          Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 18:12:20 -0500