practices at IMS

  • East Coast Speedway Promotions
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2010
      We will be willing to have practices in season at IMS but there has to be enough interest for it to be cost effective. Shawn would probably be willing to do an every other Sunday type of schedule if there are enough guys wanting to do it. Of course if a group of riders or anyone wanted to rent the track on a weeknight or more often we would be open to it but please email us back or call Shawn or catch him at the races and let him know of the amount of riders wanting to practice. Shawn also offers private lessons and training schools by appointment. Shawn's email is dogynn@...