IMPORTANT - Dream Team Fund-Racer moved to Victorville, this Saturday 2pm

  • Steve Evans
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2010
      Having been consulting with Jason on a daily basis on the IMS Track situation Gary and I made the decision this morning to switch Saturday's race to Victorville. With the tour less than four weeks away we need to press on as there is much ground to cover prior to going.

      So, here are the new details - PLEASE forward this to your speedway contacts as we don't want fans coming to IMS;

      DREAM TEAM FUND-RACER RACE
      Saturday 6th March 2pm, Wheel 2 Wheel Raceway, Victorville.
      Charity race meeting to race money for the 2010 Dream Team tour.
      All divisions welcome.