DREW COATS #195 NEEDS A SPEEDWAY BIKE FOR A GOOD PRICE..........HELP

  • drewcoats195
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2009
      I NEED A BIKE REALLY BAD SO I CAN GET RACIN AGAIN, SO IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE OR CAN KEEP YOUR EARS OPEN OR GET THE WORD OUT, THAT WOULD HELP ME OUT ALOT. IM LOOKIN FOR SOMETHING DECENT THAT WILL GET ME GOING BUT WILL STILL WIN RACES....

      THANK YOU
      DREW COATS #195
    • Allen Starr
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2009
        do you have any money?

        Jun 1, 2009 08:15:38 PM, speedwaybikes@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        I NEED A BIKE REALLY BAD SO I CAN GET RACIN AGAIN, SO IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE OR CAN KEEP YOUR EARS OPEN OR GET THE WORD OUT, THAT WOULD HELP ME OUT ALOT. IM LOOKIN FOR SOMETHING DECENT THAT WILL GET ME GOING BUT WILL STILL WIN RACES....

        THANK YOU
        DREW COATS #195

      • Drew Coats
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2009
          yeah i have some, but this week i supposed to sell my boat, and the money with that is going towards a bike, why do you ask? do you have something