Re: [speedwaybikes] Conflicting Dates

  • Allen Starr
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2008
      The only thing USA Speedway does is collect the money

      TMGracing@... wrote:

      Well taking another look at the season we have another date clash with Fast Fridays and Costa Mesa both running on September 20th.Now I thought the whole idea of USA Speedway was to bring all the tracks together and unite the Sport. Somehow I don't see that happening with this kind of scheduling.

       Hope to see everyone at Victorville this Saturday.

              GaryG

    • numbertenwaybackwhen
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2008
        Gary G....you are spot on. If Brad were to
        move his event from a Saturday night to
        Friday it's obvious that would affect his
        attendance.
        Fast FRIDAYS is run on....FRIDAYS. Why must
        the Nationals be run on a Saturday night
        instead of a FRIDAY night when the effect
        will be nill comparatively?
        This is old news. Look back on past scheduling
        issues.
        UNITED??? Our sport is broken. This is just like
        CART v.s.IRL. Our sport suffers, the fans are
        disgusted and many are staying home.
        For God sakes....we have but ONE rider that came
        home to race.
        Please don't tell me this wasn't workable.
        Give me a break.

        DG