Mid-America Speedway construction

  • Jim Terchila
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2008
      We spent most of the weekend at the track getting it ready for practice
      this Wednesday and for this weekends race. Those of you that have
      ridden there before know how many rocks were in the ground there. We
      removed over 15 bobcat buckets of rocks from the ground, and have it
      very smooth. The contractor is currently rolling the track, and the
      rest of the top material will be delivered on Monday morning. The track
      will then be rolled and graded again. Pictures from Sunday 6/1 have
      been posted at www.midamspeedway.com.