Happy New Year!

  • Steve Graham
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2008
      Happy New Year to everyone in our speedway community. I hope eveyone has
      an enjoyable and properous New Year. Don't forget, USA Speedway will be
      having it's kickoff party on a week from Sunday at The Grand. It should
      be a blast.

      Cheers,
      Steve
    • Howie Zechner
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 3, 2008
        It will be a blast Steve.  I have talked with Jan Ballard, Scott Sivage, Dub Farrell, Sammy Tanner, Gene Woods, Billy Gray, Sunny Nutter and Ronnie Preston so we expect a lot of our former stars.

        Also have spoken with former promoters John LaDoucer, Herb Spivey and Chris Agajanian.  They to hope to make the call January 13th.

        Should be a good time.

        Howie

        Steve Graham <stephenagraham@...> wrote:
        Happy New Year to everyone in our speedway community. I hope eveyone has
        an enjoyable and properous New Year. Don't forget, USA Speedway will be
        having it's kickoff party on a week from Sunday at The Grand. It should
        be a blast.

        Cheers,
        Steve

      • BIG TIME SPEEDWAY
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 31, 2011
          Big Time Speedway, northern California's newest speedway racing venue
          want to wish everyone a Happy and Prosperous New Year! It's going to be
          a great one with a lots of exciting things happening in the speedway
          world. Please come and be our friend on Facebook or follow us at
          http://www.bigtimespeedway.com . Prairie City
          SRVA-OHV Park will be our home track as well as the home of the Prairie
          City GUNSLINGERS. Our 2012 calendar and video of our inaugural race is
          posted on our web site. Big Time Speedway ... where the Pro's ride.
          DOING IT RIGHT!