Re: New Under 21 Chanp

  • bobbruzek
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 1, 2007
      Hi all,
      computers been down all summer. Right On ! Mikey you kick ass. Went
      to a few races this year, all were real good. I think Casey D. might
      be the best eastcoaster right now, it's good to see him winning
      mains on my old bike. It's crazy the way he can hook up when
      everybody else is spinning, are you sure short strokes are the way
      to go ? Been healin up real good, about ready to ride again, How
      bout that match race Damon ? give you a way to burn off that crazy
      ass energy you have, lmao.
      Badger
      --- In speedwaybikes@yahoogroups.com, "Damon" <damonchip@...> wrote:

      > What is worse than their spelling is the fact that there was not
      one
      > East Coast posting to congratulate Mikey Buman on the great job he
      did
      > by finishing tied for 3rd but lost the run off. And if the race
      was
      > held at a NEUTRAL track like it should be, he probably would have
      won
      > it.
      >
      > Congrats Mikey
      >

      > --- In speedwaybikes@yahoogroups.com, HDOUGLAS8@ wrote:
      > >
      > > who is the new champ then

    • bobbruzek
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 3, 2007
        --- In speedwaybikes@yahoogroups.com, "Damon" <damonchip@...> wrote:

        Dude, your a trip ! have fun out there. I just thought it would be
        fun smokin your ass on a speedway bike. You know, something
        friendly. Your the one that suggested it a few months ago. I'll give
        you one thing, you sure are cocky. Your so sure you can submit
        people without even knowing their background, could be a
        embarrassing and painfull mistake. No, I don't fight for fun no
        more. no good comes from being violent.
        bob

        > "Been healin up real good, about ready to ride again, How
        > bout that match race Damon ?"
        >
        > Sorry Bob, you had your chances to do that for a long time now. I
        have
        > absolutly no interest in racing you or anyone else anymore. I dont
        even
        > want to go to races anymore.
        >
        > But since chicken shit "hockey boy" will never meet me in the
        Ultimate