New Champion Speedway Display at Bob's Honda

  • Randy
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 1999
      Hello;
      Bob's Honda posted a picture of our display at their recent open house
      on their website. Please check it out at;
      http://www.bobscycleshop.com/oh992.htm
      Thanks,
      "See ya sideways",
      Randy
    • Linda Love
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 1999
        You guys....go check out that link Randy sent down...WAY COOL display!
        Great job guys (Randy, Tim)!! Keep it up and keep it "sideways"!
        Gary, thanks for the Classic report! Sure wish I could have made
        it...sniffle sniffle.
        Hey, does anyone know if CM is supporting a JR. program this year? I
        read on one of the list's about how Southern Cal is producing a hot
        young rider (Ryan Fisher). This is true that he is from Southern Cal.
        but where did he race? (with the exception of the Classic) Seems he had
        to make the trek to Nor Cal frequently for races. I bet there would be a
        lot more young ones coming out of So Cal if they had a Jr. program
        again. I also read something (same posting) about the '79 Lance King
        fiasco? What was that? I missed it? (you can reply directly to me if you
        know of this)
        Cheers to all...mouse
      • Alita Hartt
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1, 1999
          Hello linda,
          CM is having a junior and Pee WEE program this year we just sent off our
          entry's Flyin Ryan did ride in So, Ca and Fast Fridays a few times. I'm not
          sure were ealse he rode.
          We didn't get to the Classic either but sounded exciting, maybe next year!
          We are too busy getting ready for our season up here. Hope to see ya there
          sometime.
          Take care and Happy Easter!!!! Alita and speedway
          trainee's

          >You guys....go check out that link Randy sent down...WAY COOL display!
          >Great job guys (Randy, Tim)!! Keep it up and keep it "sideways"!
          >Gary, thanks for the Classic report! Sure wish I could have made
          >it...sniffle sniffle.
          >Hey, does anyone know if CM is supporting a JR. program this year? I
          >read on one of the list's about how Southern Cal is producing a hot
          >young rider (Ryan Fisher). This is true that he is from Southern Cal.
          >but where did he race? (with the exception of the Classic) Seems he had
          >to make the trek to Nor Cal frequently for races. I bet there would be a
          >lot more young ones coming out of So Cal if they had a Jr. program
          >again. I also read something (same posting) about the '79 Lance King
          >fiasco? What was that? I missed it? (you can reply directly to me if you
          >know of this)
          >Cheers to all...mouse

          >Ta Da! Come see our new web site!
          >http://www.onelist.com
          >Onelist: A free email community service

        • toyracing
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 1, 1999
            ahartt@...

            >From: "Alita Hartt" <ahartt@...>
            >Hello linda,
            >CM is having a junior and Pee WEE program this year we just sent off our
            >entry's Flyin Ryan did ride in So, Ca and Fast Fridays a few times. I'm not
            >sure were ealse he rode.

            > Take care and Happy Easter!!!! Alita and speedway

            >>From: "Linda Love" <coyotesgrrl@...> I
            >>read on one of the list's about how Southern Cal is producing a hot
            >>young rider (Ryan Fisher). This is true that he is from Southern Cal.
            >>but where did he race? (with the exception of the Classic) Seems he had
            >>to make the trek to Nor Cal frequently for races.
            >>Cheers to all...mouse

            Ryan rode in Nor-Cal from '96 to present I beleive. He was riding
            Vallejo, Auburn, Dixon in '95-97 when I was riding. The kid is fast! When
            Dixon was having track preperation problems, there seemed to be only two
            riders who looked "good". Adult Div 1 Louis Kossuth(I'm certain I
            misspelled his name), and Ryan. Everybody in the pits were making
            imaginary bets as to which one of them could win a match race. Most of us
            picked Ryan. The kid was maybe 12-13 years old! I've personally never
            seen that much talent at such a young age on a speedway bike.

            Frank Crane Nor-Cal Div 1 #49

            toyracing@... www.toyracing.com

            TOY RACING Racing Collectibles
            5305 55th Av. N.E.