Re: [speedwaybikes] NSRA Annual Banquet

  • Donavon D. Dorsey
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1 8:54 AM
      I have told Tim, but since you are the official RSVP I will confirm with you that my wife and I will be coming to the banquet from Washington State.  Naturally my wife's first concern is what to wear, would you care to offer some advice?
      DDD
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1 4:01 PM
        Donavon, tell your wife we don't get really fancy. Just jeans and a nice shirt. And of course dress warm.  See you there and thanks for letting me know you were coming.
                                                                       Karen
        "Donavon D. Dorsey" <fast_racing@...> wrote:
        I have told Tim, but since you are the official RSVP I will confirm with you that my wife and I will be coming to the banquet from Washington State.  Naturally my wife's first concern is what to wear, would you care to offer some advice?
        DDD
        The NSRA Annual Awards Banquet will be held on March 25 at 6pm at the
        Owege Treadway Inn. We would like to invite all speedway rider, thier
        families and friends and of course any speedway fans who would like to
        attend.The price for the banquet is $20.00 (adults)  $10.00 (10yrs and
        under) Please come join us. You can contact us at this e-mail address
        or at 607-222-9085   Hope to see you there     Karen

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        Yahoo! Mail