Re: [speedwaybikes] The Spirit of the Queen Mary

  • mark williams
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2006
      We just added an Interview with Bill Amick that we did the day after the Queen Mary event, bill talks about how the event went, whats happening for next year and more, check it out on our Front Page at

      when we have more info on the DVD that RAZ Video is producing, we will post the link. This was one special event for the Speedway world.

      Mark W
      Xtreme Speedway Action

      Kymber Estes <teamestes@...> wrote:
      I have heard so much about the event and was so sorry that a prior contractual engagement kept me away.
      I can't wait to see the DVD, this will definitely be one for the record books. With the cast and crew behind it, it was destined to be a success.

      I was stoked to see Bobby honored as the FIRST lifetime achievement winner. Bobby has always been one of my favorites and TRULY deserved this. When you think of others who given their heart and soul to this sport, Bobby leads the pack.

      What I would like to see is the negative put to rest. LOL I know, me of all people saying that right???

      But, Becca as a wife has a right to her opinion and we have all said things in haste. We still mean what we say, but the timing may not be right. I am POSITIVE it was not her intent to take anything away from the success of the event, but to voice her displeasure at a comment that if it was NOT said, she would not have had a thing to say.
      I know the comment was not the vision of this project or something that should have went along with someone being given a lifetime achievement award, but seriously, let's get back to the spirit of this event and the greatness that was all on one ship at the same time....

      With that said, let's move on and give me SOME DETAILS, someone email me some pics, I was traumatized that I had to miss it...
      Congrats to everyone who was blessed enough to attend and see things that people only dream of. Congrats to ALL world champs and my favorite Lifetime Achievement Winner.