dicky May

  • Andrew Davidson
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2005
      Hi
      Here is one for any Reading fan or anybody that can help

      Richard May has he died

      Andy
    • Steve Evans
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2005

        Sunny day forecast in Victorville (80 degrees, drops to 65 by 10pm). Should be a great day / night for racing on the super fast abnked 1/8 mile. Victorville Vikings take on Orange County Eagles, Sacramento Silver Machine take on LA Aces (including Chris Kerr & Buck Blair facing off three times!). This race had a half page feature in last Sunday's local paper. If you have never watched league racing, you have never seen real speedway! Side by side team racing, rivalries, this will be worth the drive! See you all there.
      • mark williams
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 1, 2005
          Steve, we won't be doing the radio show on monday, they are working on the studio, but we still want an update, so we are doing to try and set something up for Tuesday to get the report,,I'll let you know more when I do

          good luck and have fun tongiht,,If you see the video guy, you might want to tell him that Mark Williams is standing by to get some video of the races to post to our website.

          mark w

          Steve Evans <dreamteamspeedway@...> wrote:

          Sunny day forecast in Victorville (80 degrees, drops to 65 by 10pm). Should be a great day / night for racing on the super fast abnked 1/8 mile. Victorville Vikings take on Orange County Eagles, Sacramento Silver Machine take on LA Aces (including Chris Kerr & Buck Blair facing off three times!). This race had a half page feature in last Sunday's local paper. If you have never watched league racing, you have never seen real speedway! Side by side team racing, rivalries, this will be worth the drive! See you all there.

          Yahoo! for Good

        • Steve Evans
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 2, 2005
            We would like to thank all the riders who came out to Victorville last night and put on a great show! The home rown Vikings demolished the OC Eagles 58-32, whilst the Sacramento Silver Machine pulled away at the end to defeat LA Aces 52-35, with 3 maximum scorees in the last 5 heats.

            Much thanks goes to Shawn McConnell, Charlie Venegas, Dave Galvin, Shaun Harmatiuk, Joe Jones, Brandy McElroy, Ryan Evans, Dave Delbridge and Daryl Correy who all helped behind the scenes to ensure we had a show.

            It was encouraging that a number of locals came out after newapaper publicity to cheer on the Vikings. It was also great to see fans, riders and mechanics wearing the awesome team merchandise both at the track and in the famous post race pizza parlor gathering. To get your team colors, email TMGRacing@...

            Ryan Evans will send a full report into the website later. We do it all again on the 22nd, with both unbeaten teams (Vikings & Silver Machine) facing off, with the Eagles and Aces fighting for the first league points.

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 18, 2011
              Though I'm sure a lot of our regulars will be in Costa Mesa for Kid's Night (have a good time folks!), those that will be in the High Desert area should be in for a good night - we have an expanded 10 race Sidecar show tonight, about 6-8 speedway races plus Pro Flat Track. It all starts at 6pm.

              Also remember just one week till Old Vs Young team race!