Re: [speedwaybikes] Winchester

  • Fstcpr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1 9:22 AM
      In a message dated 6/29/2004 4:29:37 PM Pacific Standard Time, johnnysauter@... writes:
      Hello, Somebody better check their calendar because all the one's I
      have list August 7th as a Saturday and the Event of the day is Round
      2 AMA Nationals at Victorville, Ca. Will Winchester run on Sat. or
      Sunday
      The original schedule had Winchester on Saturday, August 7th but after the Nationals wound up at Victorville we rescheduled the Ken Maely's Cup to Sunday the 8th.

      The purse will be $4,000.00 plus.

      Stay tuned for rider's list.

      DeWayne Stark
    • Greg Corey
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1 9:33 AM
        ANYBODY OUT THERE HAVE INFO ABOUT FUTURE VINTAGE SPEEDWAY EVENTS IN SO-CAL...IVE AQUIRED A OLD JAP ID LIKE TO RUN...
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 11 2:28 PM
          Hello Fans, Although it was hot and dry out at Winchester there were
          plenty of cold drinks to cool you off. The racing was outstanding on
          all levels and made for a good evening of entertainment for all in
          attendance. The track could have used a little more water but all in
          all it held up fairly well. Good job Mr. Stark and
          crew.
          I'm glad to see that Winchester is running a full
          program for all age levels. The riders of the future are the
          youngsters of today and they need a place to practice and ride. All
          those involved in the Youth program, keep up the good
          work.

          Grab a cold one, Mr Machine