Re: Digest Number 205

  • dbacksgrrl@xxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1 11:12 PM
      Hey Tim (Marsh),
      Didn't mean to not respond (been a little tied up here)....I asked last
      season about the Ice series and don't know why they are not coming here
      (Az).
      I had heard about Tucson, and Phoenix hosting an event but that was just
      prior to my moving out here. (FIGURES! lol) I also know that they had
      speedway in Tucson as well, but right now I'm not in a possition to be of
      any help in that way just now. (As far as bringing it back here...) Never
      know what is up around the next corner though! ;o)
      I really don't know for sure though about the ICE....I'll run that
      question buy Gary D. again and let ya know what he has to say. (He
      FINALLY has email now as well)
      gotta fly mates....moving on Sat. mouse

    • timothy marsh
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5 9:33 AM
        Good luck with the move. Let's see, that's a couple of new
        addresses in the past year, right? (including moving down from my
        old stomping grounds of Santa Rosa)
        Finally am getting on the support program Sept. 18th, the
        penultimate regular racing night.
        The yellow-and-gray #222 is me, so watch for me gang!
        Happy hunting!