Fisher & Coventry Part Ways

  • Steve Graham
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1 8:46 AM

      ROBBO IN - FISHER OUT - DECISION SOON

      STUART Robson is the third name on the Bees team sheet for 2004 - which means there is no place for Californian youngster Ryan Fisher at Brandon next season.

      Robson joins Chris Harris and Billy Janniro as definite starters, but Bees owner Avtar Sandhu says that the team building is almost complete.

      The delay in revealing the line-up has been down to the fact that Bees boss Colin Pratt is trying to fix up those riders Coventry won't be using with other teams.

      Sandhu said: "We know who six of our team will be for 2004, but we are trying to ensure that the riders we can't fit in remain in employment in this country. It is not easy, but we are doing our best for them."

      The decision over the Bees No. 1 - whether it is Andreas Jonsson or Billy Hamill - will be announced by this coming weekend.

      Enjoy a special introductory offer for dial-up Internet access � limited time only! Get dial-up Internet access now with our best offer: 6 months @$9.95/month!
    • Steve Graham
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1 9:21 AM
        Oops, credit where credit is due.

        http://www.coventrymotorspeedway.com/pages/home.htm

        Hope everyone on this list had very happy and safe holidays and are
        looking forward to the coming year.

        Steve Graham
        Huntington Beach, California