Costa Mesa - Nationals

  • RC Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2003
      Since I have not been to the Nationals in Costa Mesa since 1991, I
      really enjoyed seeing the line up for the 2003 Nationals because I am
      coming down from Seattle to attend this year, and looking forward to
      all of the fun, action and glory.

      Anyway looking at the line-up, some of the names sort of rang a bell
      for some reason... I went and looked up the line up for the 1991 race
      and here are some that were in that race...

      1991 Line up (partial)
      145 Josh Larsen
      2 Alan Christian
      3 Gary Hicks
      9 Mike Faria
      10 Scott Brant
      11 Bobby Schwartz
      130 Chris Manchester

      Of course John Cook and Kelly Moran were legends by 1991. I wonder
      why Bart Bast is not in the line up, he was at the 1991 race also...

      So, looks like ol' home week to me... I think Faria will pick up
      another one making it I think a fourth.

      Cheers
      RC Jones