Dave Joiner, Promoter Of The Week

  • Andy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2003
      Dave, I want to thank you on behalf of myself and the other speedway
      fans that appreciate you changing the North vs. South date, so that
      everyone will have the opportunity to enjoy both races.

      You da man! Promoter of the week, at least!

      See you July 18th.

      Andy Schwarm
      Monrovia, CA
    • speedwayfan392003
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2003
        It's funny how you applaud someone for backing out of a ridiculous
        decision. Do you think he would have rescheduled if he had decent
        rider turnout? No chance, he tried to go head to head with Oxley,
        realised that the southern riders did not care as much as he had
        hoped, and then ran with his tail between his legs. Kudos indeed
        Dave, this was a good business decision. Does it make you promoter
        of the week? No chance..... It sounds like the Canadian guy gets
        that award.

        David Sierra