Re: 2002 MIDAMERICA SPEEDWAY SHOOTOUT RESULTS

  • estelle51x
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2002
      Jon, I want to thank you and your people for a good time. I think
      you have a good thing going and with a little time you should have
      some more dirt trackers trying speedway bikes. I talked with a
      couple that I used to pro dirt track with and they are interested in
      trying it. You have a large number of 250's and I can't beleive how
      many adult 100's you have. When I come out again I may have to bring
      mine, it looked like a blast. I think you have a great location and
      the track shaped up nicely after the first round. Also, thanks for
      dinner.

      Craig Estelle 51x