Re: layer method website i used

  • Chris Sz...
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2004
      Hey, I started with that site too. And it's bad -- very inefficient
      and not that clear. For a similar but much better solution i would
      recommend Jasmine's wonderfull new beginner page:
      http://www.geocities.com/jasmine_ellen/RubiksCubeSolution.html
      and after you mastered that, learning to use a working corner is
      easy and can save a lot of time. Don't give up!

      --barefoot Chris

      --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "tennisgh22"