mount a 2x2 cube?

  • rubikaz
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2004
      I have a 2x2 cube. I wanted to know how it was made so I have tried
      to dismount it and I have got it. Now I have a lot of pieces and I am
      not able to mount the cube. I get put all the pieces in its right
      place but I can do it with the last one.

      Can anyone help me?
    • redkbrandon
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2004
        --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "rubikaz"
        <rubikaz@y...> wrote:
        > I have a 2x2 cube. I wanted to know how it was made so I have
        tried
        > to dismount it and I have got it. Now I have a lot of pieces and I
        am
        > not able to mount the cube. I get put all the pieces in its right
        > place but I can do it with the last one.
        >
        > Can anyone help me?

        In the photos section of this eGroup there is a folder that is fix
        you 2x2x2 with photos showing you how. Here is the link:
        /Fix+your+2x2x2&.src=gr&.order=&.view=t&.done=http%
        3a//briefcase.yahoo.com/