Mirror Cubing

  • redkbrandon
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2004
      Hi everyone. I tried solving the Rubik's cube in front of a
      mirror. It is amazingly difficult. So far my best time is 1 min
      and 6 sec. After doing it for a while I felt very sick, (weird its
      like I am seasick) so be careful. Now that I am not in front of the
      mirror it is a little difficult to solve the cube normally. Give it
      a try, your head is just not used to it, I am sure after a little
      practice one could almost do it as quick as normal.

      -Kenneth
      ps I was experimenting with two mirrors tonight as I was brushing
      my teeth. I found that it was very difficult to brush your teeth
      with two mirrors. Very weird.
    • François SECHET
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2004
        redkbrandon <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
        I found that it was very difficult to brush your teeth
        with two mirrors. Very weird.

        Yeah, I've never been able to do that too, but here is an advice: try with a toothbrush, instead of two mirrors. It should make the job a lot easier...

        F.