Re: if comp in Montreal, Canada who would come?

  • Rob Butler
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1 12:06 AM
      I would DEFINATELY be very interested. As long as it doesn't
      conflict with my teaching schedule (or Leafs playoffs) I would be
      there - so anytime in the summer is beauty. It would be awesome to
      convene the Canadian cubers. At RWC I met tons of great people from
      all over the world but ironically only a few Canadians (though
      several were there - I just didn't meet them). It's been a couple
      of years since I was last in Montreal and this would be a
      perfect 'excuse' for another roadtrip to a great and fun city.
      Hopefully there would be several categories offered - 3x3, 4x4, 5x5,
      blindfold...

      Please keep me informed of any developments

      Rob

      robbutler@...

      P.S. - if any of the cubers in the Toronto area want to get together
      sometime for a cube day...

      --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "rubikscanada"
      <rubikscanada@y...> wrote:
      > I'm been contemplating getting a mini comp similar to the Caltech
      > comp going here in Montreal canada
      >
      > I have many resourses at my disposible even a free place too hold
      it
      > if nessesary .
      > My biggest concern would be who would actually come?
      > I'm not sure how many canadians would come cause it's hard too
      judge
      > the amount of cubers here...would Eastern Americans come up?
      >
      > so would come?
    • Richard Patterson
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1 9:09 AM
        I'd have to talk to some of my cubing friends, but I
        would probably come if able...What time of the year
        would this be happening?

        http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/