Re: is a 7x7x7 or larger cube constructable?

  • org_baseballrube
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 28, 2002
      --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@y..., bobbit_at_mac_dot_com
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@y..., pfshineon <no_reply@y...>
      > wrote:
      > > A friend of mine claims one of his frat brothers has a 10x10x10
      > > cube. I told them that it was impossible to build. Is it?
      > >
      > > - Jared
      >
      > Rube, maybe you'd like to offer an opinion on this where we are
      > talking about it in Benoit Formet's new forum.

      jared- yes it is possible but it cant have equal dimentions because
      of its size.... also can i get the adress to Benoit Formet's new
      forum please.... its nice to know people are intrested in huge
      cubes :o) jared visit here
      http://hometown.aol.com/rubikscubefixer/CubeHome.html and go to
      7x7x7 prototype not much there but im adding more... ~rube
    • bobbit_at_mac_dot_com
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 28, 2002
        Rube, the forum is on:
        http://www-eleves.iie.cnam.fr/formet/phpBB

        The address is liable to change but it should work.