4x4x4 edges

  • Allan Munro
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 5, 2004
      Anyone have a clear explanantion and moves for putting
      the edges together in the 4x4x4?

      thanks

      A.

      http://photos.yahoo.com/
    • Doug Reed
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 5, 2004
        On my 5x5x5, heres the alg I use (should work for the 4x4x4)

        With edge A in the UFr position and edge B in the UBl position, do this:

        Ll F' L F Ll F

        This move rotates the UFl edge, the UBl edge, and the uBL edge. Hope it
        helps.

        Doug

        On Mon, 2004-01-05 at 12:43, Allan Munro wrote:
        > Anyone have a clear explanantion and moves for putting
        > the edges together in the 4x4x4?
        >
        > thanks
        >
        > A.

        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Doug Reed
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 6, 2004
          Ton

          Many thanks for the advice, after I played with it for a while, the
          center caps were fine, and after lubing the cube, it moves *great*. It
          moves much smoother than my 3x3x3 ever has. I couldn't be happier (well
          I could be, but it wouldnt have anything to do with the cube :-) ).

          Doug