Re: is a 7x7x7 or larger cube constructable?

  • bobbit_at_mac_dot_com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 28, 2002
      --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@y..., pfshineon <no_reply@y...>
      wrote:
      > A friend of mine claims one of his frat brothers has a 10x10x10
      > cube. I told them that it was impossible to build. Is it?
      >
      > - Jared

      Rube, maybe you'd like to offer an opinion on this where we are
      talking about it in Benoit Formet's new forum.
    • org_baseballrube
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 28, 2002
        --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@y..., bobbit_at_mac_dot_com
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@y..., pfshineon <no_reply@y...>
        > wrote:
        > > A friend of mine claims one of his frat brothers has a 10x10x10
        > > cube. I told them that it was impossible to build. Is it?
        > >
        > > - Jared
        >
        > Rube, maybe you'd like to offer an opinion on this where we are
        > talking about it in Benoit Formet's new forum.

        jared- yes it is possible but it cant have equal dimentions because
        of its size.... also can i get the adress to Benoit Formet's new
        forum please.... its nice to know people are intrested in huge
        cubes :o) jared visit here
        http://hometown.aol.com/rubikscubefixer/CubeHome.html and go to
        7x7x7 prototype not much there but im adding more... ~rube
      • bobbit_at_mac_dot_com
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 28, 2002
          Rube, the forum is on:
          http://www-eleves.iie.cnam.fr/formet/phpBB

          The address is liable to change but it should work.