Re: 100th JSSC is open.

  • makimoto2000us
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2004
      > > Thanks for putting this together and including this group, though
      > it
      > > looks like not very many people have participated yet (from this
      > > group). I did the 2x2x2 and 3x3x3 averages, but I'm confused on
      > the
      > > instructions for the 4x4x4 scramble...
      > > It says "Randomize 4x4 sigle slice movements (B) followed by
      double
      > > slice movements (C)" - does this mean that I apply the sequence
      in
      > > column B to just the faces, and then the sequence in column C to
      > the
      Hi Grant,

      A Happy New Year!
      Thanks for your participating our 100th conmeptition.
      I just came back from vacation and uploaded my records which I timed
      (only 3x3 categories).
      I can see several Japanese participants on our sites.
      I will transfer to this site as soon as possible.
      That will be more exciting for you guys.

      Sorry for my confusing explanation.
      Thanks again for your proper understanding.
      Column (B) to just the faces, column (C) is for outer and inner
      slices.
      ex. R means Rr, B is Bb in column (C).

      Enjoy!

      Masayuki Akimoto
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 3, 2004
        Hi Masayuki,

        thanks a lot for the contest! However, there are two things I'd like
        you to change, please (I could do it, too, but I guess it looks
        better if all tables are created by the same person):

        - Add the table for "3 in row".
        - Make two separate tables for 2x2 BLD and 3x3 BLD.

        Thanks again!
        Stefan
      • makimoto2000us
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 3, 2004
          --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Stefan Pochmann"
          <pochmann@g...> wrote:
          > Hi Masayuki,
          > thanks a lot for the contest! However, there are two things I'd
          like
          > you to change, please (I could do it, too, but I guess it looks
          > better if all tables are created by the same person):
          >
          > - Add the table for "3 in row".
          > - Make two separate tables for 2x2 BLD and 3x3 BLD.
          Hi Stefan,

          Thanks for your participating the contests and suggestions.
          I wish I could make more tables.
          Probably, we can' make more tables.
          Same problem happens in Japanese egroup.
          They seem limiting 10 tables/group.
          So please e-mail me your results for "3 in row" or whatever you have
          problems.
          I will post your records on the web site later.
          Happy cubing.

          Masayuki Akimoto
          masayuki@...