Where do you spend your money?

  • cubacca1972
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2003
      I just ordered a skewb, ultimate skewb, and a DIY pyraminx kit from
      mefferts.com.

      In the past, I have ordered a Megaminx and a set of tiles, as well
      as the Eastsheen christmas bundle from a while back.

      I also have ordered some studio cubes from Ton.

      I have only ordered a diy cube and some stickers from hessport.com

      For someone interested in the Rubik's Cube, I seem to throw a lot of
      my business in places other than hessport.com.

      Does anyone here buy lots of product from hessport?

      Just wondering.

      BTW, Does anyone know when they will release their DIY speedcube?