Re: saturday meets?

  • buddyleeboy
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2 3:17 PM
      I've been actively checking this site for about a week now and have
      not heard anything about a Saturday chat. I assumed you had weekly
      chat meetings but I'd never seen it plainly advertised. I agree with
      dan... it should really be displayed at first page-load.

      -Donnie

      --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@y..., "gosd123" <dgosbee@s...> wrote:
      > i am wondering if the owner of this group should put a "Every
      > saturday we meet in the chat room" heading on the opening of the
      club
      > room so people especially the new people just signing up will
      > actually know that we meet every saturday...
      >

      > i have been corespoding with about a dozen new cubists over the
      past
      > month whom after speaking to on several occasions do not even know
      > about the chat room...
      >

      > some people find the wc2003 site and sign up but dont know about
      our
      > now famous speedsolving group?
      >

      > are thoughts Mr. Hardwick?...is it possible to put up a banner for
      > saturday chat room meets on the club main page?
      >

      > danG
    • j_rueth
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2 7:19 PM
        I like that idea. I was looking for the chat room but where is it?
        can someone let me know???

        Also i think everyone should register for the competition regardless
        of your times. There is still a year to the competition. I went
        from a best time of 1:10 to 31 sec. in one year!! av wise went from
        1:30ish to 50ish! If i can keep on working like this I'll be in good
        shape for the RWC. Keep at it everyone!!!

        Hey Tyler, where have you been hidding???? I picked up a UFO and
        figured out how to solve it. Not efficiently yet but it gets the job
        done.

        Any Skewbers? I'd like to hear from you!!!

        Jessica.... you better compete!!!

        Telivised competion!!! I'm getting nervous just thinking about it.
        That is so cool about the luck youve been having DanG!!!! Keep up
        the good work.

        Does anyone know if Erno is going to come???

        Sorry bout all the q's
        Jake
      • addicted_2_my_rubiks_cube
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 2 7:24 PM
          --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@y..., j_rueth <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > I like that idea. I was looking for the chat room but where is it?
          > can someone let me know???
          >
          > Also i think everyone should register for the competition
          regardless
          > of your times. There is still a year to the competition. I went
          > from a best time of 1:10 to 31 sec. in one year!! av wise went from
          > 1:30ish to 50ish! If i can keep on working like this I'll be in
          good
          > shape for the RWC. Keep at it everyone!!!
          >
          > Hey Tyler, where have you been hidding???? I picked up a UFO and
          > figured out how to solve it. Not efficiently yet but it gets the
          job
          > done.
          >
          > Any Skewbers? I'd like to hear from you!!!
          >
          > Jessica.... you better compete!!!
          >
          > Telivised competion!!! I'm getting nervous just thinking about it.
          > That is so cool about the luck youve been having DanG!!!! Keep up
          > the good work.
          >
          > Does anyone know if Erno is going to come???
          >
          > Sorry bout all the q's
          > Jake

          There should be a link to the chat room on the left side of your
          screen......it says "Chat"...:D