Re: Pants

  • jasmine_ellen
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 3, 2003
      I also have a rather large handbag, partly to fit cubes in, but also
      to fit in all the other important little gadgets like mobiles phones
      and iPAQs. On my iPAQ I've installed pocket PC cubes (2x2x2, 3x3x3,
      4x44x, 5x5x5) and a cube timer. Well, it's not specifically a cube
      timer, it's just a timer, but cubing is the only thing I use it
      for. :)

      Jasmine.

      --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Hana M. Bizek"