  • simonl cube
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1 5:44 AM
      In today's edition of The Independent (national UK daily newspaper) a
      journalist has compiled a list of the ten top entertainments for children
      this summer holidays.

      Going down the page, the list includes Gameboy (no. 6), the card game UNO
      (no. 9). But taking pride of place right at the top ... is ... you guessed
      it, a Rubik's Cube!

      Do you think we may be in for some renewed interest in the cube?

      S.

    • jasmine_ellen
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1 8:15 AM
        This is excellent to hear. :)

        I wish there was renewed interested in Rubik's stuff here in
        Australia then maybe the shops would start selling the 4x4x4 and the
        5x5x5!!

        --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@y..., "simonl cube" <simonlcube@h...>