Rubik's Studio Speed Cube?

  • yodamunkey2
    Message 1 of 24 , Nov 1, 2003
      http://www.speedcubing.com/ton/buy1.htm

      There is the link. He claims these are the best cubes for speed
      cubing. Did you notice these being good cubes, anyone who bought
      them?

      What do you think are the best cubes in your experience?

      Also the site mentions the newest cubes from rubiks.com having vinel
      stickers, does that mean they hold up better like the 80's cubes
      from Ideal do?

      Thanks for answering all of my questions.

      -Louie
    • Heath
      Message 2 of 24 , Nov 1, 2003
        --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "yodamunkey2"
        <yodamunkey1@a...> wrote:
        > http://www.speedcubing.com/ton/buy1.htm
        >
        > There is the link. He claims these are the best cubes for speed
        > cubing. Did you notice these being good cubes, anyone who bought
        > them?
        >
        > What do you think are the best cubes in your experience?
        >
        > Also the site mentions the newest cubes from rubiks.com having
        vinel
        > stickers, does that mean they hold up better like the 80's cubes
        > from Ideal do?
        >
        > Thanks for answering all of my questions.
        >
        > -Louie

        the studio cubes are the best in my opinion.

        the rubiks.com stickers aren't as good as the studio cubes.....
      • Michael Atkinson
        Message 3 of 24 , Nov 1, 2003
          The studio cubes are definitely the best cubes you can buy. The
          rubiks.com cubes work, but they have terrrrrible stickers and no
          screws to adjust the tension.

          <yodamunkey1@a...> wrote:
          > http://www.speedcubing.com/ton/buy1.htm
          >
          > There is the link. He claims these are the best cubes for speed
          > cubing. Did you notice these being good cubes, anyone who bought
          > them?
          >
          > What do you think are the best cubes in your experience?
          >
          > Also the site mentions the newest cubes from rubiks.com having
          vinel
          > stickers, does that mean they hold up better like the 80's cubes
          > from Ideal do?
          >
          > Thanks for answering all of my questions.
          >
          > -Louie
        • pi3p14159265
          Message 4 of 24 , Nov 1, 2003
            I ordered one about two weeks ago, the pre-lubed one but not the
            broken in one. When it gets here I'll let you know what I think.

            Daniel
            <yodamunkey1@a...> wrote:
            > http://www.speedcubing.com/ton/buy1.htm
            >
            > There is the link. He claims these are the best cubes for speed
            > cubing. Did you notice these being good cubes, anyone who bought
            > them?
            >
            > What do you think are the best cubes in your experience?
            >
            > Also the site mentions the newest cubes from rubiks.com having
            vinel
            > stickers, does that mean they hold up better like the 80's cubes
            > from Ideal do?
            >
            > Thanks for answering all of my questions.
            >
            > -Louie
          • turnthatcube
            Message 5 of 24 , Nov 3, 2003
              I gues not everybody knows me.

              I am currently the only one selling the Rubik's Studio cubes, I can
              offer them at a low price, because the Rubik's Studio was so kind to
              make them available for the speedcubing community via me. I gues I
              was selected because I already provided cubes to many of the top
              speedcubers. So I am realy proud that I actually do bussines with The
              Rubik's Studio directly! I actually have a signed invoice from MR
              Erno Rubik!

              About the current and future Rubiks.com, I also have contact with
              SevenTowns and I have seen the new prototype Rubik's.com. It has
              great stickers, it is more like a fused plastic cover. So in the near
              future the Rubiks.com cube has some major improvements.

              However the advantage of the Rubik's studio cubes is that you can
              adjust the tension. But still if you are lucky the Rubik's.com cube
              works fine, like the one provided at the WC2003.

              Ton

              <yodamunkey1@a...> wrote:
              > http://www.speedcubing.com/ton/buy1.htm
              >
              > There is the link. He claims these are the best cubes for speed
              > cubing. Did you notice these being good cubes, anyone who bought
              > them?
              >
              > What do you think are the best cubes in your experience?
              >
              > Also the site mentions the newest cubes from rubiks.com having
              vinel
              > stickers, does that mean they hold up better like the 80's cubes
              > from Ideal do?
              >
              > Thanks for answering all of my questions.
              >
              > -Louie
            • Per Kristen Fredlund
              Message 6 of 24 , Nov 4, 2003
                What about merging those 2 cubes, the Studio Cube and the Rubiks.com?
                Use the skeleton from the Studio Cube and the loose pieces from the
                other. There might be some minor issues, but it should be fairly easy
                to fix with careful sanding. The stickers on the center pieces are
                not so vulnerable to wear and tear normally :-) And u get adjustable
                tension also !!

                --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, turnthatcube
                <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                > I gues not everybody knows me.
                >
                > I am currently the only one selling the Rubik's Studio cubes, I can
                > offer them at a low price, because the Rubik's Studio was so kind
                > make them available for the speedcubing community via me. I gues I
                > was selected because I already provided cubes to many of the top
                > speedcubers. So I am realy proud that I actually do bussines with
                The
                > Rubik's Studio directly! I actually have a signed invoice from MR
                > Erno Rubik!
                >
                > About the current and future Rubiks.com, I also have contact with
                > SevenTowns and I have seen the new prototype Rubik's.com. It has
                > great stickers, it is more like a fused plastic cover. So in the
                near
                > future the Rubiks.com cube has some major improvements.
                >
                > However the advantage of the Rubik's studio cubes is that you can
                > adjust the tension. But still if you are lucky the Rubik's.com cube
                > works fine, like the one provided at the WC2003.
                >
                > Ton
                >

                > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "yodamunkey2"
                > <yodamunkey1@a...> wrote:
                > > http://www.speedcubing.com/ton/buy1.htm
                > >
                > > There is the link. He claims these are the best cubes for speed
                > > cubing. Did you notice these being good cubes, anyone who bought
                > > them?
                > >
                > > What do you think are the best cubes in your experience?
                > >
                > > Also the site mentions the newest cubes from rubiks.com having
                > vinel
                > > stickers, does that mean they hold up better like the 80's cubes
                > > from Ideal do?
                > >
                > > Thanks for answering all of my questions.
                > >
                > > -Louie
              • Michael Atkinson
                Message 7 of 24 , Nov 4, 2003
                  I find that 'cross breeding' cubes actually makes some really good
                  ones sometimes.
                  But that way, the stickers will come off just as easily.

                  --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Per Kristen

                • Per Kristen Fredlund
                  Message 8 of 24 , Nov 4, 2003
                    I was referring to the new Rubiks.com cubes with fused color tiles.
                    If u like the colors those should be ideal!! Of course it might look
                    odd at first when the surfaces are so smooth (as i think they will
                    be) or maybe they will be more like meffert tiled cubes. Haven't seen
                    pictures yet ;-)

                  • jack lynch
                    Message 9 of 24 , Nov 4, 2003
                      Are fused color tiles the way they have colors on the pyraminx?

                      Per Kristen Fredlund <aspiring_to_love@...> wrote:I was referring to the new Rubiks.com cubes with fused color tiles.

                      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                    • turnthatcube
                      Message 10 of 24 , Nov 4, 2003
                        The fused sticker cube is a proto type

                        see
                        http://www.speedcubing.com/ton/images/Rubik's%2027%20SevenTowns%
                        20prototype%20fused%20stickers.jpg

                        At first it looks like the colors are printed on, but these are
                        stickers sheets fused to the surface

                        I do not know if this cube will be released, SevenTowns have more
                        ideas for improving the cube, the main question is how much are we
                        willing to pay for a special speedcube version?

                        Ton

                        --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, jack lynch

                        Service.

                      • yodamunkey2
                        Message 11 of 24 , Nov 4, 2003
                          "the main question is how much are we willing to pay for a special
                          speedcube version?"

                          Ton

                          I'm not paying anything! I'm going to Ton's shop instead! Actually I
                          will see how my vintage 80's cube fares first. If that doesn't work
                          (whenever it arrives, sheesh) I'll buy one off of Ton.
                        • Sam Fontana
                          Message 12 of 24 , Nov 4, 2003
                            Ton could you post how Pay Pal works Ive never had any experience
                            with it and was wondering how it works. Thanxs
                          • turnthatcube
                            Message 13 of 24 , Nov 4, 2003
                              --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Sam Fontana"
                              <robot8387@y...> wrote:
                              > Ton could you post how Pay Pal works Ive never had any experience
                              > with it and was wondering how it works. Thanxs
                              Just mail me, I like to explain , but explain it on this forum is a
                              kind of advertisement
                              Ton
                            • turnthatcube
                              Message 14 of 24 , Nov 4, 2003
                                I am honered, but Seventows has some ideas to make a new mechanisme
                                for speedcubing, also the fact that the handmade prototype fused
                                stickers turns very good when new. I conclude that a rubiks.com can
                                be a good speedcube in the future, but this is only if they always
                                make the tension of the pins the same.

                                Maybe a DIY kit of the Rubik's com cube in all it parts might be a
                                good idea for now, the only problem is how to insert the pins , you
                                need a vice to insert the pins.

                                Ton

                                Message 15 of 24 , Nov 4, 2003
                                  The Rubiks.com cube won't be very popular amongst most speedcubists
                                  unless they make the new one with the "correct" color configuration.
                                  As i can see from Ton's picture (link posted in this forum) it has at
                                  least white adjacent to yellow. For vintage cubists this is
                                  sacrelige. One should have: white OPPOSITE yellow, green opposite
                                  blue, and orange opposite red/brown. And preferrably BOY (clockwise).
                                  With the new fused tiles restickering will be almost impossible i
                                  guess. Color arrangement has always been a drawback for most of
                                  Mefferts cube puzzles also. I have their 5x5x5 professor cube and
                                  hate the colors !!

                                  > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, turnthatcube
                                  <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                                  > I am honered, but Seventows has some ideas to make a new mechanisme
                                  > for speedcubing, also the fact that the handmade prototype fused
                                  > stickers turns very good when new. I conclude that a rubiks.com can
                                  > be a good speedcube in the future, but this is only if they always
                                  > make the tension of the pins the same.
                                  >
                                  > Maybe a DIY kit of the Rubik's com cube in all it parts might be a
                                  > good idea for now, the only problem is how to insert the pins , you
                                  > need a vice to insert the pins.
                                  >
                                  > Ton
                                  >
                                  > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "yodamunkey2"
                                  > <yodamunkey1@a...> wrote:
                                  > > "the main question is how much are we willing to pay for a
                                  special
                                  > > speedcube version?"
                                  > >
                                  > > Ton
                                  > >

                                  > > I'm not paying anything! I'm going to Ton's shop instead!
                                  Actually
                                  > > will see how my vintage 80's cube fares first. If that doesn't
                                  work
                                  > > (whenever it arrives, sheesh) I'll buy one off of Ton.
                                • Hana M. Bizek
                                  Message 16 of 24 , Nov 5, 2003
                                    Hey! I want white adjacent to yellow. I hope the opposite clors
                                    will be darker colors. So my preferred color scheme is bkue-white,
                                    green-yellow and red-orange, the colors of maximum contrast. Thn I
                                    can choose opposite faces to dislay dark/light colors, which looks
                                    more striking. White-yellow face is to blurred, anddoes not
                                    photograph well.

                                    Before you speedcubists clobber me to deah for beung 'different',
                                    may I offer a compromise? Sell cubes with no stickers, but put the
                                    stickers next t the cube in the package for the cuber to affix
                                    himself or herself. This way you can select your preferred color
                                    scheme and have a nice, smoothly-rotarting speedcube. This last part
                                    is appreciated by cube artists, too.

                                    Hana a kostky

                                  • d_j_salvia
                                    Message 17 of 24 , Nov 5, 2003
                                      Hi Per,

                                      As a vintage cubist I must disagree. The colors you use were on a
                                      minority of cubes.

                                      The old "Official" color scheme has one corner the primary colors,
                                      Red, Blue and Green clockwise, with Orange opposite Red, White
                                      opposite Blue and Yellow opposite Green. Most of the cubes in 1980
                                      were made this way. The Deluxe was made this way, the Rubik's
                                      Game/Challenge cube was made this way and the C*4 cube was made this way.

                                      David J

                                      <aspiring_to_love@y...> wrote:
                                      > The Rubiks.com cube won't be very popular amongst most speedcubists
                                      > unless they make the new one with the "correct" color configuration.
                                      > As i can see from Ton's picture (link posted in this forum) it has at
                                      > least white adjacent to yellow. For vintage cubists this is
                                      > sacrelige. One should have: white OPPOSITE yellow, green opposite
                                      > blue, and orange opposite red/brown. And preferrably BOY (clockwise).
                                      > With the new fused tiles restickering will be almost impossible i
                                      > guess. Color arrangement has always been a drawback for most of
                                      > Mefferts cube puzzles also. I have their 5x5x5 professor cube and
                                      > hate the colors !!
                                      >
                                      > > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, turnthatcube
                                      > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                                      > > I am honered, but Seventows has some ideas to make a new mechanisme
                                      > > for speedcubing, also the fact that the handmade prototype fused
                                      > > stickers turns very good when new. I conclude that a rubiks.com can
                                      > > be a good speedcube in the future, but this is only if they always
                                      > > make the tension of the pins the same.
                                      > >
                                      > > Maybe a DIY kit of the Rubik's com cube in all it parts might be a
                                      > > good idea for now, the only problem is how to insert the pins , you
                                      > > need a vice to insert the pins.
                                      > >
                                      > > Ton
                                    • Per Kristen Fredlund
                                      Message 18 of 24 , Nov 5, 2003
                                        Hmm ... maybe this depends on the country where u bought the cube(s).
                                        I recall from the heydays that here in Norway almost every cube from
                                        Ideal/Arxon had the color arrangement mentioned by me earlier. Other
                                        varieties of the cube(s) were quite rare here. So this is the colors
                                        i'm used to, and i would never buy a cube in any other "colorometry",
                                        at least not for speedcubing :-) I know for sure other colors would
                                        slow down my solving tremendously. I dun believe anyone can solve a
                                        cube equally fast regardless of the "colorometry". If they can i
                                        would say they have exceptional skills :-)

                                        Maybe we let the experts/collectors here comment on this...

                                      • d_j_salvia
                                        Message 19 of 24 , Nov 5, 2003
                                          Hi Ton,

                                          I wish Seven Towns would make a few specific changes:

                                          Why not offer the adjustable screws for a speedcube. That's what we
                                          all want, isn't it? Put a washer under the screw and you don't have
                                          the old problems of sticking and unscrewing.

                                          How about interchangeable tiles? That way they could market many
                                          different kinds of tiles. Regular, translucent, smooth or patterned;
                                          they could do seasonal motifs, etc. People wouldn't be stuck with one
                                          color scheme, and if the tiles are easier to get on and off that would
                                          please those who wish to adjust the screws.

                                          How about choices between some different strength springs? That
                                          might be asking a bit much.

                                          Green should be lighter than blue like on the deluxe. I can solve
                                          the Deluxe in half the light needed to solve the present-day cubes,
                                          either from Seven Town's of Rubik's studio, because the new cube have
                                          blue and green with the same contrast.

                                          Why not go back to that good plastic used in some of the 1980's
                                          cubes, and the Hungarian-made Rubik's studio cube, or the thicker,
                                          slicker plastic used in the Deluxe?

                                          David J

                                          <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                                          > I am honered, but Seventows has some ideas to make a new mechanisme
                                          > for speedcubing, also the fact that the handmade prototype fused
                                          > stickers turns very good when new. I conclude that a rubiks.com can
                                          > be a good speedcube in the future, but this is only if they always
                                          > make the tension of the pins the same.
                                          >
                                          > Maybe a DIY kit of the Rubik's com cube in all it parts might be a
                                          > good idea for now, the only problem is how to insert the pins , you
                                          > need a vice to insert the pins.
                                          >
                                          > Ton
                                          >
                                          > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "yodamunkey2"
                                          > <yodamunkey1@a...> wrote:
                                          > > "the main question is how much are we willing to pay for a special
                                          > > speedcube version?"
                                          > >
                                          > > Ton
                                          > >

                                          > > I'm not paying anything! I'm going to Ton's shop instead! Actually
                                          > > will see how my vintage 80's cube fares first. If that doesn't work
                                          > > (whenever it arrives, sheesh) I'll buy one off of Ton.
                                        • j_rueth
                                          Message 20 of 24 , Nov 5, 2003
                                            A couple years ago i struggled and bounced from cube to cube trying
                                            to find the best for speedcubing. I used a wonderful puzzler cube
                                            for the longest time and it was way to loose so that kind of started
                                            the search. I still think the Rubiks.com cubes are very good for
                                            speedcubing. They do require the most work to make a decent
                                            speedcube out of. Breaking in one of those takes a while but when
                                            it is all nice and smooth, ahhhhhhhhhh. The studio cubes are
                                            excellent for speedcubing as well, but they seem too soft or
                                            something. I dunno maybe i'm just to used to other cubes. I do
                                            like the idea of a DIY speedcube kit from rubiks.com, but half of
                                            the fun is breaking in the cube. No two speedcubes are the same!

                                            Jake
                                          • turnthatcube
                                            Message 21 of 24 , Nov 5, 2003
                                              HI David & Jake

                                              Thanks for your ideas, I shall relay your input to Seven Towns. I
                                              probably will see/speak David from Seven Towns soon. btw the color
                                              scheme of the prototype was a mistake. And the color scheme of the
                                              orgnal 1980 version is country specific the USA Ideal are mostly
                                              White/Blue and the European version White/Yellow. Since 2000 is
                                              the "BOY" color scheme standard.

                                              Ton

                                              <d_j_salvia@y...> wrote:
                                              > Hi Ton,
                                              >
                                              > I wish Seven Towns would make a few specific changes:
                                              >
                                              > Why not offer the adjustable screws for a speedcube. That's what
                                              we
                                              > all want, isn't it? Put a washer under the screw and you don't have
                                              > the old problems of sticking and unscrewing.
                                              >
                                              > How about interchangeable tiles? That way they could market many
                                              > different kinds of tiles. Regular, translucent, smooth or patterned;
                                              > they could do seasonal motifs, etc. People wouldn't be stuck with
                                              one
                                              > color scheme, and if the tiles are easier to get on and off that
                                              would
                                              > please those who wish to adjust the screws.
                                              >
                                              > How about choices between some different strength springs? That
                                              > might be asking a bit much.
                                              >
                                              > Green should be lighter than blue like on the deluxe. I can solve
                                              > the Deluxe in half the light needed to solve the present-day cubes,
                                              > either from Seven Town's of Rubik's studio, because the new cube
                                              have
                                              > blue and green with the same contrast.
                                              >
                                              > Why not go back to that good plastic used in some of the 1980's
                                              > cubes, and the Hungarian-made Rubik's studio cube, or the thicker,
                                              > slicker plastic used in the Deluxe?
                                              >
                                              > David J
                                              >
                                              > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, turnthatcube
                                              > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                                              > > I am honered, but Seventows has some ideas to make a new
                                              mechanisme
                                              > > for speedcubing, also the fact that the handmade prototype fused
                                              > > stickers turns very good when new. I conclude that a rubiks.com
                                              can
                                              > > be a good speedcube in the future, but this is only if they
                                              always
                                              > > make the tension of the pins the same.
                                              > >
                                              > > Maybe a DIY kit of the Rubik's com cube in all it parts might be
                                              > > good idea for now, the only problem is how to insert the pins ,
                                              you
                                              > > need a vice to insert the pins.
                                              > >
                                              > > Ton
                                              > >
                                              > > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "yodamunkey2"
                                              > > <yodamunkey1@a...> wrote:
                                              > > > "the main question is how much are we willing to pay for a
                                              special
                                              > > > speedcube version?"
                                              > > >
                                              > > > Ton
                                              > > >

                                              > > > I'm not paying anything! I'm going to Ton's shop instead!
                                              Actually
                                              > > > will see how my vintage 80's cube fares first. If that doesn't
                                              work
                                              > > > (whenever it arrives, sheesh) I'll buy one off of Ton.
                                            • Rune Wesström
                                              Message 22 of 24 , Nov 5, 2003
                                                The same in Sweden. All cubes imported from Hungary in the ealy 80ies were BOY- or BOW-cubes.

> [...]

                                                > > guess. Color arrangement has always been a drawback for most of
                                                > > Mefferts cube puzzles also. I have their 5x5x5 professor cube and
                                                > > hate the colors !!
                                                > >
                                                > > > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, turnthatcube
                                                > > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                                                > > > I am honered, but Seventows has some ideas to make a new
                                                mechanisme
                                                > > > for speedcubing, also the fact that the handmade prototype
                                                fused
                                                > > > stickers turns very good when new. I conclude that a rubiks.com
                                                can
                                                > > > be a good speedcube in the future, but this is only if they
                                                always
                                                > > > make the tension of the pins the same.
                                                > > >
                                                > > > Maybe a DIY kit of the Rubik's com cube in all it parts might
                                                be a
                                                > > > good idea for now, the only problem is how to insert the pins ,

                                                Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                                              • d_j_salvia
                                                Message 23 of 24 , Nov 5, 2003
                                                  Hi Per,

                                                  Yeah I know that a lot of cubes sold in Europe were your color
                                                  scheme, but I was talking about the majority of cubes. If you bought a
                                                  Deluxe anywhere in Europe it was the the color schmene I described.

                                                  I have your color scheme on a cube and I pull it out and practice
                                                  on it occasionally. It takes a few minutes to get used to it enough,
                                                  but it is probably a little slower.

                                                  As for just picking up an altogether different color scheme cube I
                                                  probably take two or three times as long as usual. In general I do
                                                  that when I want to see how much time looking ahead is saving me.

                                                  David J

                                                  <aspiring_to_love@y...> wrote:
                                                  > Hmm ... maybe this depends on the country where u bought the cube(s).
                                                  > I recall from the heydays that here in Norway almost every cube from
                                                  > Ideal/Arxon had the color arrangement mentioned by me earlier. Other
                                                  > varieties of the cube(s) were quite rare here. So this is the colors
                                                  > i'm used to, and i would never buy a cube in any other "colorometry",
                                                  > at least not for speedcubing :-) I know for sure other colors would
                                                  > slow down my solving tremendously. I dun believe anyone can solve a
                                                  > cube equally fast regardless of the "colorometry". If they can i
                                                  > would say they have exceptional skills :-)
                                                  >
                                                  > Maybe we let the experts/collectors here comment on this...
                                                  >
                                                  > > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "d_j_salvia"
                                                  > <d_j_salvia@y...> wrote:
                                                  > > Hi Per,
                                                  > >
                                                  > > As a vintage cubist I must disagree. The colors you use were on a
                                                  > > minority of cubes.
                                                  > >
                                                  > > The old "Official" color scheme has one corner the primary
                                                  > colors,
                                                  > > Red, Blue and Green clockwise, with Orange opposite Red, White
                                                  > > opposite Blue and Yellow opposite Green. Most of the cubes in 1980
                                                  > > were made this way. The Deluxe was made this way, the Rubik's
                                                  > > Game/Challenge cube was made this way and the C*4 cube was made
                                                  > this way.
                                                  > >
                                                  > > David J
                                                  > >

                                                  > > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Per Kristen
                                                  > Fredlund"
                                                  > > <aspiring_to_love@y...> wrote:
                                                  > > > The Rubiks.com cube won't be very popular amongst most
                                                  > speedcubists
                                                  > > > unless they make the new one with the "correct" color
                                                  > configuration.
                                                  > > > As i can see from Ton's picture (link posted in this forum) it
                                                  > has at
                                                  > > > least white adjacent to yellow. For vintage cubists this is
                                                  > > > sacrelige. One should have: white OPPOSITE yellow, green opposite
                                                  > > > blue, and orange opposite red/brown. And preferrably BOY
                                                  > (clockwise).
                                                  > > > With the new fused tiles restickering will be almost impossible i
                                                  > > > guess. Color arrangement has always been a drawback for most of
                                                  > > > Mefferts cube puzzles also. I have their 5x5x5 professor cube and
                                                  > > > hate the colors !!

                                                  > mechanisme
                                                  > fused
                                                  > can
                                                  > always

                                                  > be a
                                                  > you

                                                • d_j_salvia
                                                  Message 24 of 24 , Nov 5, 2003
                                                    Correction: > > > The old "Official" color scheme has one corner the
                                                    primary colors, Red, Blue and Green clockwise, < should read "> > The
                                                    old "Official" color scheme has one corner the primary colors, Red,
                                                    Yellow and Blue clockwise, "

                                                    DJ