Pseudoscience!

  • pi3p14159265
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2003
      Hey all,
      I'm in a goofy kinda mood so I thought I'd post this. I recently
      stumbled across www.bwgen.com . It's some kind of application that
      emits specific frequencies to each ear and "melds" them inside your
      brain to make it do tricks, like focus better, relax, or take out the
      trash. I know, most likely a lot of bologna.
      So I gave it a shot, put on some headphones and tried cubing to the
      (rather annoying) tones it output. My times went completely in the
      gutter. Whether that was a function of being annoyed, trying too
      hard, or what I don't know. Thought I'd post it in case it actually
      DOES end up helping someone.

      Daniel
    • j_rueth
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2003
        My hands dont like headphones.

        Are these sounds like the white noise and stuff? I'll have to check
        it out later,
        jake

        --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "pi3p14159265"