FMC statistics

  • Dan Harris
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2003
      Hi people,

      I have set-up some statistics on the Fewest Moves Challenge, and some of the results are quite interesting! Unfortunately it is still in the development stage, but most of the major stats are there, but I would love advice on how to improve this page (apart from the design perspective I can manage that on my won :D )

      There is a link on the front page of my website at www.cubestation.co.uk

      Only 1/4 of an hour before this week's FMC deadline strikes!

      DanH :) - www.cubestation.co.uk

      P.S. I absolutely LOVE the idea of an event being held in London, and not just because of the ease of travel, honest :)