CUBERS

  • j_rueth
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 2, 2003
      Hey all, I was just wondering what happened to the Cubers trailer. I
      wanted to watch it again and can't find it.
      Thanks much
      Jake
    • Hana M. Bizek
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 2, 2003
        Forgive me for asking, but.... who's going to pay for all those
        contests?
        Ladies and gdntlemen,we need sponsors.
        Hana a kostky

        --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Longridge
        (general)" <zero1@l...> wrote:
        > If there is a North American cube contest in 2004
        > this could be the sight you'll see:
        >
        > !!!!???

      • James Potter
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 2, 2003
          If I know what you're talking about, I think there's a link on
          speedcubing.com somewhere on the archives.

          --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, j_rueth
          <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > Hey all, I was just wondering what happened to the Cubers
          trailer. I
          > wanted to watch it again and can't find it.
          > Thanks much
          > Jake
        • gosd123
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 3, 2003
            see me for the cuber files.....d

            --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "James Potter"
            <theboywholived81@h...> wrote:
            > If I know what you're talking about, I think there's a link on
            > speedcubing.com somewhere on the archives.
            >
            > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, j_rueth
            > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > > Hey all, I was just wondering what happened to the Cubers
            > trailer. I
            > > wanted to watch it again and can't find it.
            > > Thanks much
            > > Jake
          • Mark Longridge (general)
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 3, 2003
              If there is a North American cube contest in 2004
              this could be the sight you'll see:

              !!!!???

            • dishwashersafe22
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 3, 2003
                Ya, I use a 3 look LL and know 13 oirentations so the probability of
                orienting the LL in one step is greater than 1/8 and for a couple of
                F2L cases, There's a 50% chance I can oreint the LL edges at the
                same time which makes the probability even higher. It would be hard
                for me calculate it exactly but it doesn't seem too lucky any more
                and I don't think I've ever done an average where I used 3 LL algs
                for every solve.

                --barefoot CHRIS

                --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, Terje Kristensen

                http://www.opera.com/m2/